Sunday 1 January 2017

The year in review

Well now, that was a hell of a ride wasn't it? Happy new year everyone, I've blown the cobwebs off this place in order to dump another massive pile of pics on you, I may have been too lazy to blog, but I've been painting my bollocks off with various projects over the year including a great collaboration with Ned over at The Work of Shaitan on some chaos warbands and a fimir for the Scale Creep Heroquest project. The commission work reached a level that nearly burned me out. But that's another story for another post, you're here to see pics, aren't you? I'll let the images do the talking in this one, and just say thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. A mighty good collection there pal. One thing you do need however is a follower gadget of some kind on the right! Happy new years :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wolf riders are my absolute faves! You did such an awesome job on them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every one of those models! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey bollocks, how did I not notice you painted a Great Fire Dragon this year, ha! Beautiful work Rochie, here's to an even better looking 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mucker! The dragon was the first model of 2016, built and painted him new years day, so it's also his birthday! Woooooooooooooooo! I've got cave, scorpion and serpentine dragons in the lineup for this year, along with a currently wingless enraged dragon,so here's hoping I can get some wings for him to get him in with the rest of them

      Delete
  5. Crikey bollocks, how did I not notice you painted a Great Fire Dragon this year, ha! Beautiful work Rochie, here's to an even better looking 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a fantastic output for the year. Each picture was my favorite until the next one. I have to say the wolves really stood out to me, I may have to up my game on wolf painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice paint work, hope they produce the goods in your games.

    Paul / Golgfag1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! Sorry, I only saw this comment now. It's unfortunately been four years since I've had a game of anything other than Talisman, but at least I'll have plenty of painted stuff for when (if) the opportunity arises again!

      Delete